Yoga is a excellent way to learn practical methods to relax and reduce stress and anxiety, besides that it has a positive effect on your well-being.
You become aware of your own body, your respiration, your senses and your mind.
You do not have to be agile, powerful, flexible or fit to practice yoga but as a result of practicing yoga regularly, you will feel an improvement in these areas:
- improved mental well-being
- increased flexibility
- increased muscle strength and tone
- improved respiration, energy and vitality
- maintained and balanced metabolism
- aided weight reduction or management
- improved heart health
- improved athletic performance.
- protected ligaments and joints from injury
- improved sleep quality
Yoga classes can be both dynamic and relaxing whether you’re a beginner or an experienced practitioner.